Saved £385,000 per year (over 30%).
A large NHS trust asked our partners to undertake a review of telecoms costs to achieve savings on their landlines services and mobiles.
• Evaluated the current charges
• Novated the landline contract to a more favourable arrangement
• Re-negotiated the mobile charges with a major provider
• Used a bespoke portal to rationalise mobile assets and manage tariffs
• The NHS Trust saved £385,000 per year (over 30%)
• Our partners now manage the mobile contracts and complete estate evaluation and bespoke reports, allowing the Trust to prepare for and manage the tender process and validate tariffs