Turned a 35% deficit into a surplus, retained 100% of clients, raised morale.
We were invited to assist a high-profile division of a £20million membership advisory firm facing a 35% expected budget shortfall. Mission-critical FTSE 350 clients were at significant risk of resigning, there was the threat of redundancies, and morale was low.
• Appointed as Interim Director for one year to lead the turnaround efforts
• Set a new strategic direction to re-position the firm in the marketplace
• Restructured to reduce costs, grow revenues and improve service
• Delivered a budget surplus
• Secured 33% more new business and raised margins
• Retained 100% of clients
• Avoided redundancies and dramatically increased staff engagement
• Improved budget forecasting, sales effectiveness and workload planning